How to search and apply for a job at The Gazette Company
To search open positions with The Gazette Company please follow the link provided:
NOTE: Candidate Self-Service is NOT yet compatible with the Internet Explorer browser version 10 (IE10). Please use the Firefox or Chrome browsers to access this webpage if your Internet Explorer is version 10. More Information
- To apply click on the pencil to the right of the open position.
- First time users will need to create a username and password by clicking on the “Create New User Account” icon. If you’ve already applied, login with your username and password.
- Please complete each page and move to the next by clicking the “Next” button in the top right corner.
- When all 3 pages are complete, click “Submit”.
- Please complete step 1-7 of the application, attaching a resume at the bottom of step 6 (optional) and click submit. If all required fields have been completed you will receive an email that your application has been successfully submitted. If your application is incomplete you will be directed to correct or complete areas missed.
Your application will be reviewed for the position you indicated and also
cross-referenced for other staffing needs. If your qualifications correspond to a current opening,
we will notify you. Your profile will remain active for ninety days. If after that time you wish to be considered for a
position, please reapply.
Pre-Employment drug testing required; physicals and Motor Vehicle Report required on designated positions.